How do I place a reservation?
Call (808) 456-9896
Text (808) 620-3878
What is your units capacity?
Units are constructed for children 2-12 years old and no more than 115 lbs.
UNIT AGE/WEIGHT CAPACITY
|AGE||13' X 13'||15' X 15'||Small
|5 years old or under||8||10||10||15||1 at a time|
|6-8 years old||6||8||7||10||1 at a time|
|9-12 years old||4||6||4||6||1 at a time|
Do you take same day reservations?
Our drivers start their routes early with their first delivery at 8a. We can take same day reservations upon the driver’s available deliver times & unit’s availability. There is a $30 same day booking fee for the driver’s return to the warehouse.
Do I need to put down a deposit to reserve the bouncer(s)?
- No payment or deposit is required to book. A debit or credit card is required to hold the unit just for you. We will NOT take a deposit or put a hold on your card. We will only charge your card if you should cancel for anything other than weather (50% of total amount due). Most companies require a non-refundable deposit “upfront” to book, we do not. Full payment is due at the time of delivery or you can charge your total payment prior to delivery (there is 3% processing for charges).
- If you do not have a debit or credit card, you can send 50% of the total amount due in a Cashier’s Check or Money Order at the time of delivery within 3 days from the date you booked your reservation to BOUNCE HOUSES 4-KIDS P.O. Box 490 Haleiwa, HI 96712. Personal checks are not accepted.
- For Waterslides, a $50 Refundable Cash Deposit is due to driver upon set up. It is to ensure the Waterslide is drained, trash removed and allowed to dry at least 1 hour prior to pick up so it is not water logged at pick-up. Deposit will be returned as long as you follow the driver’s instructions.
How do I pay?
- Payment is due at the time of delivery upon set-up. We accept cash, cashier's check or money order. Charges (incurs a 3% processing fee) must be arranged at least 3 days prior to delivery with our office. Drivers are unable to process charges. Insufficient funds or declined cards will incur a $25 fee. Full payment is accepted via mail & payable up to 3 days prior to delivery at: Bounce Houses 4-Kids, P.O. Box 490, Haleiwa, HI 96712
- For schools & non-profits, we issue invoices & accept your organization's check. We do not accept personal checks. Payment is due at receipt of invoice or you can provide a credit card to hold the unit(s) at time of booking, then full payment is due at delivery set-up.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you should cancel for anything other than weather, 50% of your total rental cost will be charged. You must contact us 2 hours prior to your scheduled delivery time to cancel without fee due to weather. Once the bouncer has been delivered & set up, unfortunately there is no refund if the weather changes. If you should need to reschedule your reservation, no fees will be incurred.
What is your cancellation policy regarding unfavourable weather conditions?
- You must call us at 808-456-9896 or text 808-620-3878 2 hours prior to your delivery time (call by 8a if delivery is between 10-11a) to cancel due to weather without fee. Unfavorable weather is moderate to heavy rains with high winds at 20mph. Once the unit has been delivered & set-up, unfortunately there is no refund should the weather change.
- Heavy rain is defined by hard rain, falling steadily on and off - enough to make puddles on the ground, tarp, and in the jumper. High winds are any time the top and sides of the unit are bending due to the wind.
- The unit must be returned dry & clean. All rubbish, sand, dirt, debris or wet surfaces should be wiped down prior to driver pick-up. In most cases you can still use the jumper if it rains. In cases of extreme weather (ex. hard rain or strong wind) you should evacuate the kids from the unit and seek shelter. Contact us immediately at 808-456-9896 or text 808-620-3878.
My venue is requesting for a certificate of insurance for our venue?
- If you should need a certificate of insurance or additional insured for your venue, please make an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the venue's requested information on the certificate & where to direct it to at least 2 weeks prior to your event.
- Certificate of insurance can be emailed directly to you with no fee at least 48 hours prior to reservation.
- Additional insured (adds your venue to our insurance policy for your event) requires a quote. We will then forward the request to our insurance company for a quote. Additional insured fees for such range from $20-$200 (depending on type of venue & required coverage). We will send you the quote for approval and then it will be sent directly to you and/or venue.
What are your delivery times?
- We deliver between 8a to 8p. Pickup time after 8p may be requested only upon driver’s availability & a $25/hr fee for every hour requested no later than 10p. Delivery and pick up times depend on your location & driver's route.
- We request at least an hour between time for delivery and pick up, ie Drop Off 9-10a & Pick Up 6-7p. This is the time the driver will arrive on site. The set-up & break down can be from 30 minutes to 1 hour plus depending on each unit booked.
- We try our best to be on time. Drivers will contact you in case of delays. Traffic and mechanical issues may delay delivery or pick up time. Bounce Houses 4-Kids, LLC is not responsible for unforeseen time delays.
Do you deliver on weekdays?
Weekday deliveries are a minimum $250 and upon driver availability.
Where do you deliver and what are your delivery fees?
We offer island wide service to Oahu. Delivery fees to most areas of Oahu are FREE. Delivery fees include delivery, set-up, breakdown & pick-up. There are certain areas that will incur a charge.
Fees are as follows:
Ala Moana Beach Park Site #1 to #31: FREE
Ala Moana Beach Park Site #32 to #40 (sites further from parking lot): $15 (per unit booked)
Airport, Hickam, Ford Island, Pearl Harbor: FREE
Pearl City, Salt Lake, Aiea: FREE
Waipahu, Waipio: FREE
Town (Kalihi to Kaimuki): FREE
Diamond Head, Aina Haina, Hawaii Kai and Waimanalo: $15
Kapolei, Makakilo, Ewa Beach: $10
Wahiawa (to Helemano Military Reservation): $20
Kaneohe (to Haiku Road) & Kailua: $15
Heeia to Hakipuu: $25
Kualoa to Kaaawa: $30
Nanakuli, Waianae, Haleiwa, Waialua, Sunset: $35
Kahuku, Laie, Punaluu, Kahana: $45
How far in advance should I reserve?
We take reservations 3 months out. Make sure to secure all of your event details prior to booking to prevent any cancellation fees & to ensure you get the unit you want.
Are your bouncers clean and what type of cleaner is used?
We clean bouncers with a non-chemical disinfectant. We understand that children’s skin is sensitive to cleaners so we ensure we use no chemicals. If the bouncer is not up to your expectations, our delivery crew will re-clean it for you.
How much space do I need for a bouncer?
Dimensions are noted below each unit. Please add 2 feet to the width and length of the given dimensions for safety purposes as well as 1-2 feet height clearance about the unit (with no wires, overhangs, bushes or trees). If you are unsure if your space is adequate, please feel free to call 808-456-9896 or text 808-620-3878.
How do I prepare for delivery of the unit?
- Unit set-up area must be completely cleared, cleaned, dried & free of any objects prior to delivery time to allow for timely set-up & scheduling. Drivers do not assist in moving or cleaning of areas. If area is not ready to set-up on, driver has the discretion to go to his next delivery and reschedule delivery time. It must be within the dimensions of the unit (height, width, length listed on website www.bh4k.com) with an additional 2 feet clearance around the unit for safety purposes.
- We do not set-up on sand. We can not set up in an area where our driver has to navigate down a narrow and/or downhill, uphill, mud, and down/up a flight of stairs (more then 5 steps) due to the heavy weight of the unit. Additional fee(s) for extra staff if available or proper, strong assistance may be provided & arranged at time of booking for minimal steps or hills.
- Any special delivery instructions must be disclosed & discussed at time of booking.
- Power outlet and water faucet (for waterslides) must be within 100 feet of set-up area. We provide cords & hoses. If not, a generator(s) (minimum 5000 watts, 2 generators or outlets required for 57' Obstacle Course, Dual Giant Slide & Hawaiian Waterslide) must be rented or provided. $39 (for 1) or $75 (for 2).
- Return fee of $25 will be assessed for warehouse returns (for generators or sandbags) not originally ordered & only upon driver availability.
What type of balls do I need for units with basketball hoops?
Customer must provide balls for units with basketball hoops. We recommend soft hand sized balls (nerf, pit ball or sponge). Hard balls are not allowed as it may cause injury to kids.
What is your cleaning policy?
If the bouncer should get wet or dirty (dirt, mud, grass, sand, rubbish etc), please clean & wipe it out with a towel PRIOR to your scheduled pick up time. A $45 cleaning fee will be charged if units are wet or dirty and/or unit is not cleaned by scheduled pick-up time. No toys, balls, objects (especially sharp or sticky ones), water devices etc are not allowed in the bouncer. Kids must remove any jewelry, loose accessories, slippers or shoes before entering bouncer. Place a towel at entry of bouncer for kids to wipe feet. Direct entry from a pool, water, beach, sand, dirt etc into the bouncer is not allowed. Absolutely NO silly string is allowed as it stains & difficult to remove from bouncer.
What type of surface/area can we set up on?
- We can set up dry bouncers on any type of surface (i.e. asphalt, grass, cement, dirt, etc) as long as it is a clear and clean flat space. The set up area should not have any exposed protruding objects that can puncture the unit. We can NOT set up or near sand. Customer is responsible of cleaning & clearing unit of sand.
- Waterslides must be on grass unless lined with padding. We can set up on a semi flat space as long as it is not a steep incline.
- We can not set up in an area where our driver has to navigate down a narrow and/or steep incline, steep uphill, through mud, and down/up a flight of stairs (more then 5 steps) due to the weight of the unit.
Are you insured with City and County Parks and do I need a permit for my bouncer?
Yes we are fully insured in the State of Hawaii. We can set up our dry bouncers at all City and County Parks anywhere on the island. A picnic permit is required to have for your party at City and County Park. This permit is for your event and not for the bouncer. Any vendor delivering to your event needs to be added to your permit. When obtaining your permit, please let them know you are booking with “Bounce Houses 4-Kids”. They will assign you a permit & you can pick up at your local city satellite office.
City & County Parks
Mon- Fri 7:30am-4pm
Do I need a generator?
Generators are optional with all bounce companies on the island. You will need a generator if there is no electrical outlet within 100 feet of your bouncer set-up. We provide the extension cords. You can rent a generator from us for $39 (for 1). The 57’ Obstacle Course, Dual Giant Slide Combo and Waterslides require 2 generators at $75. City and County Parks/Beaches do not provide electricity. Some private venues require generators for bouncers, please inquire with your venue. A return fee of $30 will be assessed for warehouse returns (for generators or sandbags) not originally ordered & determined only upon driver availability.
What are your safety rules?
- Age limit is 2-12 years old and 115 lbs under. Bouncers are not constructed for adults. Customer is responsible for any damage/repair due to adult use. We can NOT set up or near sand. Customer is responsible of cleaning & clearing unit of sand or mud.
- Adult supervision is required at all times.
- No food, drinks, candy, gum, silly string, toys, shoes or hard objects are allowed inside the jumper.
- Bouncer is not to rub against any surface.
- Bouncer is not to be moved from the location where it was set-up.
- Bouncer is not to get wet (except for waterslides).
- If bouncers are excessively dirty or wet, there will a $45 cleaning fee charged.
- Person(s) or adults over 12 years old or over 115 lbs are not allowed in the bouncer.
Do you price match?
Yes we will price match at the time of booking any fully insured, Oahu bounce house rental company's advertised price(web or print) for similar unit(s), design, up to an 8 hour rate. Generators, delivery fees and taxes not applicable. Only 1 discount, one of the higher applies. Typographical pricing errors or after booking and rental is made does not apply.